Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In Christ Alone

And as he stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am his and he is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

Sunday morning I was not feeling very victorious.  Some really distressing things had happened in the previous week and I hadn't gone straight to my God in prayer.  But Sunday morning he came to me in the words of my favorite worship song to remind that He is indeed victorious no matter what is happening in the world.

Then Pastor Matt reminded me that "God loves the unlovable and He disciplines those He loves". Hebrews 12:5 - Thankfully my Father God has dreams for our/my character and works to make me better.


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love that song, too! It tells what our relationship with Christ is REALLY about...